Sunday, January 2, 2011

BIRTHDAY PARTY GIFTS - PEARLIES

I have been so busy making jewellery these last few months (thanks to my dear friend Rebecca Kool) that I simply have had no time to update my blog. I figured that I should get busy updating my Blog with LAST YEAR's work before I progress further into THIS NEW YEAR!

So here are 2 pictures of Swarovski Glass Pearl earrings in a range of pretty colours : Cream, Powder Rose, Powder Almond, Peach, Light Blue, Light Green, Copper, Burgundy, Light and Dark Grey, Gold and Mystic Black. I made these Pearlies for Nadya as it was her thoughtful gesture to give her gal-pals party gifts on her birthday (which was 2 months ago....Sigh...). I used gold plated french ear hooks and clip ons as some of Nadya's friends do not have pierced ears.

No comments: